Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Immediate, Sudden, and Radical Response

Continue to pray for Alex. God is doing a great miracle of healing there, but He cautioned us to be patient.

Pray, too, for Manuel Emillio. There are promising signs there, but no definite news. We’ll let you know, as soon as we know.

In the Noon Hour, God is teaching us to hear Him in our hearts. While He may call only a few to become prophets. He does expect all of us to hear His voice with the same confidence and clarity, that His prophets have.

Here is what Kathy heard last week:

The wind of change has been released from my mouth. It is blowing from East to West. Rise up on the wings of the eagle-dove and ride the wind! A golden wave of my glory is released from the sea of glass at my throne. Hear the sound of its approach! Be prepared to surf this wave. You must be balanced by my holy angels in order to do this. Surrender totally to me in trust. The angels are in their stations beside you. As you rise up, you will become a target of persecution.

Do not allow this to daunt or distract you! Whenever my power is made manifest in strange and wonderful ways, there is always persecution. It will come from within the church, from those who do not have eyes to see or ears to hear as you do. Be of good courage, my warriors, my children. I AM THAT I AM is with you. No one will stop this great revival and world harvest. It is my will! Powers and principalities will be torn down in advance. Watch what my spirit does and be prepared for immediate, sudden, and radical response!

No comments: